What electrical code should I use if I am wiring my home or business?

Kentucky has adopted the 2014 edition of the National Electric Code. To order a copy of that handbook, please contact the National Fire Protection Association. If you have questions during your project, please call our Member Services Department or your local electrical inspector.

I need a temporary service for construction......is there a guide for a temporary service pole?

Download the information below for information about temporary service poles. For more information, please call or visit the Member Services Department in our Mayfield office.

Please click here for some information about putting in a temporary service.

  • 1
  • 2

Our Offices

  • Mayfield


    1218 West Broadway
  • Benton


    1767 Mayfield Highway
  • Murray


    1900 North 12th Street

Business Hours

Our outage Hotline is
available 24 Hours a day

Monday-Friday: 7:00am to 4:30pm

Benton & Murray
Monday-Friday: 7:30am to 4:00pm

Call 811

call 811 red phone